$5,000 ANNUAL Scholarship
Here at JetGiftBaskets, we believe that the culture of gifting is a special one. After serving hundreds of thousands of gift baskets across America, we have decided to give back to the community by gifting bright young students who are struggling financially.
One winner a year is picked and awarded the full amount of $5,000. The amount is transferred to the University’s finance/bursar account.
““An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.
– Benjamin Franklin”
Who can apply?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the United States
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
Previous winners cannot apply again.
December 1st 2019 is the deadline to apply this year.
Since writing will be an important part of success for students, the scholarship will be awarded to a student who can demonstrate their unique writing ability through a 750 word essay about why gift giving is important and why we give them.
It is completely free to apply.
In order to apply:
- Send an email to [email protected] with the required essay.
- Fill in the scholarship agreement form.
Submissions should have the student’s name as the title/file name and all emails should include the student’s name in the subject line.